politicsartandstuff asked: Those anons reminded me of a shirt I saw the other day that said "Every woman is beautiful." Those kinds of things really rub me the wrong way because you know what? No, some people are NOT beautiful, but it shouldn't matter. Instead of saying "every woman is beautiful" why don't you [that is, the t-shirt designer] just stop evaluating women's looks?
- spacesandshoes likes this
- axlikelyxstory likes this
- essentialwandering likes this
- rororoyobowt likes this
- rororoyobowt said: If I could reblog this, I would.
- shiftsept likes this
- theleoseven likes this
- itwillbeloud likes this
- frannyglassed likes this
- fatladyfem said: Having my aesthetic beauty evaluated by strangers is meaningless to me. Knowing that the people who love me think I am “beautiful” in that holistic kind of way fills me joy. I feel like this t-shirt was the former, not the latter.
- irememberalltoowell likes this
- cool-whatever likes this
- jooniemoon likes this
- rabidcentipede likes this
- fuckyeahgenderstudies posted this